To provide the people of our community with food, pastry, and breads which are made by hand with care and attention to quality, using the freshest ingredients. We support and promote our local farmers and producers by showcasing the bounty of their harvest in our products. We offer our customers an alternative to the mass produced by committing our passion for the craft to creating unique, wholesome, but familiar food. We will remain creative with and inspired by the cultural diversity and layers of tradition our community offers us.
Adrienne Wilson - Chef/Owner
Carl Pleasants - Manager/Owner/Director of Hospitality
John Wilson - Chef/General Manager/Catering
Carole Gassaway - Manager/Director of Marketing/Catering/Music Bookings
Shyanne Dennison - Front of House Manager
322 E. Mills Street, Columbus, NC 28722, US
The Rural Seed is open for indoor and outdoor dining.
Our hours are Wednesday through Saturday 11 am until 9pm, and Sunday Brunch from 10 am until 2 pm.
Below is a brief list of the procedures we are currently implementing.
1. Seating remains spaced and less than normal capacity.
2. There will be a focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces throughout the restaurant.
3. We will still offer curbside service for takeout orders, but will no longer be doing deliveries.
4. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance, outside of restrooms, and near both registers.
5. If you have been sick or suspect that you may be sick, we ask that you use our curbside takeout service so that our servers and employees, as well as other customers, are not exposed.
6. We are welcoming larger parties. However, if you have a party larger than 4 people it is best to call ahead for a reservation so that we may adequately accommodate your group.
Our goal is to keep our employees and our customers safe while maintaining our service standards.
As always, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
See you soon!
Our staff members, owners, and management team have completed training offered by Count On Me NC.