Colfax Creek Farm
Standing Stone Bakery
TK Family Farm
Tryon Mountain Lavender
Bearded Birds Farm
Hardscrabble Hollow Farm
Mountain View Berry Farm
Simply Caught Seafood
C & J Farm
Sandy Bee Mine
Thunder Ridge Farm
Barking Deer Farm
Maple Creek Apiary and Farm
Deer Valley Farm
To provide the people of our community with food, pastry, and breads which are made by hand with care and attention to quality, using the freshest ingredients. We support and promote our local farmers and producers by showcasing the bounty of their harvest in our products. We offer our customers an alternative to the mass produced by committing our passion for the craft to creating unique, wholesome, but familiar food. We will remain creative with and inspired by the cultural diversity and layers of tradition our community offers us.
322 E. Mills Street, Columbus, NC 28722, US
The Rural Seed is open for indoor and outdoor dining.
Our hours are Wednesday through Friday, 11 am until 9pm, Saturday 9 am until 9pm, and Sunday Brunch from 10 am until 2 pm.
Below is a brief list of the procedures we will be implementing.
1. Socially distant seating will be at 50% of our normal capacity.
2. Servers will be wearing face masks when interacting with customers, food, and beverages, and will wear gloves when needed.
3. There will be a focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces throughout the restaurant.
4. We will still offer curbside service for takeout orders, but will no longer be doing deliveries.
5. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance, outside of restrooms, and near both registers.
6. If you have been sick or suspect that you may be sick, we ask that you use our curbside takeout service so that our servers and employees, as well as other customers, are not exposed.
7. We are welcoming larger parties. However, if you have a party larger than 4 people it is best to call ahead for a reservation so that we may adequately accommodate your group.
Our goal is to keep our employees and our customers safe while maintaining our service standards. Please respect our wish for social distancing. We are excited to see you, but please do not hug us. Elbow bumps are welcome!
As always, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
See you soon!
Our staff members, owners, and management team have completed training offered by Count On Me NC.
The Rural Seed will be closed from June 6th to June 15th.
We will re-open June 16th for regular business hours.